In case you were, oh I dunno, kind of busy this week, I thought I'd wrap it all up in one pretty little recap of a package for you. Simple can be very, very good, so here it is, the round up of what went down on The StyleShaker this week, oh, and because I happen to be obsessed with sharing quotes, images, and anything else that hopefully inspires, I'm topping off the recap list with a little Zen Moment.
Enjoy and have an amazing weekend. Find something to celebrate. There's always something. On to the recap!
1. Monday was all about serving up some hand-picked maxi dresses that illustrate, yet again, why they're a must-have for summer:
2. Tuesday was product review time, and the featured pick was J.Crew's Minnie Pant. Did I like, love, or return this one?
3. 10 Crosby Derek Lam's S/S 12 runway look inspired a little re-creation. See how to wear it:
4. Thursday took the on-trend printed jean and, with a little inspiration,turned it into an entirely shoppable look:
5. My Zen Moment. It's a reminder to all the women out there to be brave. Follow your heart.
And THAT, is about it in a nutshell, or post if you want to get technical. This was a gorgeous week. It had it's ups and downs, but more ups than downs and for that, I can only be grateful. There is no end to the inspiration I come across every day while scouring the web for trends, products, and emerging designers that all deserve a cameo on the site.
See more of my favorite fashion picks edited down and also, how to wear it all, here.