It's time to sit back, relax, and take a little mini break since, if you're at all like me, you haven't gotten up from your desk to take a real-person, off-campus (i.e out of the office these days), lunch all week. It's just not right, but sometimes, these weeks happen. So it's our job to give ourselves a break, a ten minute, ten day (lovely), or even ten second mini-respite to soak up some amazing images of things that inspire (hopefully), things that are drool-worthy (without a doubt), things that are filled with words that resonate, and maybe, finally, things that remind one to daydream like children do, like we once did.
Here's the LunchBox list. Take a moment and take it in. Be kind to yourself:
1. fathers & daughters (source: www.pinterest.com)
2. the amazing Richard Avedon (source: www.blog.jelanieshop.com)
3. vodka sauce, yum (source: www.6bittersweets.com)
4. office space (source: www.designerinla.com)
5. white pants hit the street (source: www.thestyleshaker.tumblr.com)
6. blouse pick from Tucker (shop online: www.shopbop.com)
7. casual maxi street style look (source: www.thestyleshaker.tumblr.com)
8. dress pick from Vionnet (shop online: www.kirnazabete.com)
9. layers of yum (source: www.samsnotebook.typepad.com)
10. the journey (source: www.littleremindersoflove.blogspot.com)
So, since it's 'now,' right now, what are you going to do with it?
See more fashion inspiration, what to wear, and how to wear it here, but only, ONLY, after you have taken a second to think about that question I just asked. Seriously, do it. You can thank me later.