*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured or received a sample size in a monthly subscription box. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
I found the Rene Furterer Vegetal Texture Spray after watching a tutorial on Byrdie about how to get heat-free waves, was super intrigued and decided to give it a go.
What you’ll want to know:
- This hair spray is $32 and you can get it at Dermstore.com here: http://bit.ly/2tzBJbG
- Rene Furterer is a big hair stylist name in Paris and is a brand that is rooted in all things botanicals when it comes to ingredients.
- This is 100% a texture spray that isn't stiffening but really adds some extra weight to the hair.
You'll love this texture spray if:
- You have thick and/or coarse hair that can hold up to thicker texturizing sprays and are looking for controlled volume that won't frizz out in humid weather.
- You don't mind a heavy floral scent.
- You have the type of hair that doesn't have to be washed every day.
- You're in swamp-like weather conditions and don't mind your hair feeling a tad dirty as long as it doesn't have fly aways.
You may not want this texture spray if:
- You have super thick, voluminous hair (I mean, well done if that's the case, more power to you).
- You are super sensitive to scents and anything that isn't vegan or organic.
- On that note, if you're looking for something that's hypoallergenic, this is not it.
- You have fine hair that is thinning. This will weigh it down, not immediately, but after the first day you will be ready to wash it out.
- You're not into throwing down more than $10-$20 for hair products.
Thanks for watching!