*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
Here's the latest beauty review covering Sunday Riley's Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit. One half of the duo I love. The other half is pretty toxic (I'm still frustrated about this one, but getting over it) so I'm not really a fan of the whole, slathering carcinogens on my face thing. Which is which? Watch to find out (WATCH TIME: UNDER 4 MINUTES, I.E. COFFEE BREAK):
WHAT I LIKE:
- The Luna Sleeping Night oil: super lightweight, absorbs quickly, and I can tell after only a week that it's doing it's thing on fine lines.
- The Luna oil is also not at all harsh like other retinol treatments. Sensitive skin is safe!
- These bottle sizes are pretty generous when you think about what you're getting for only $85
NOT A FAN OF:
- The Luna oil, while fantastic, doesn't smell amazing. Still, I'd rather have a not-so-intoxicating scent to achieve a less toxic product so I'm getting over it.
- The Good Genes Treatment was a no-go for me. First off, it scores a 10/10 (really toxic) on the Think Dirty app (the best app I have ever found out there to help me find clean products). Not cool.
- The Good Genes treatment left me a little to rosy-cheeked after just a couple of days. It was too much for my skin. Still, that didn't send me over the edge, the toxicity levels did.
FINAL VERDICT: 3 | IT'S HALF KEEPER/HALF RETURN
(1 = no go, 2 = meh, 3 = positive, not amazing, 4 = great, 5 = best, thing, ever)