Clutches are an unsung hero of the handbag world. The addition of the right clutch, oversized, box, or envelope, can elevate pretty much any combination of basics you can throw together from your Core Closet (speaking of, get your closet in check if it isn't already; See the Wardrobe/Closet Consult, step 1 out of the 3, in the StyleShaker process).
While pulling together the latest Virtual Lookbook around an Elizabeth and James tank I bought for a client's upcoming vacay, I came across tons of clutch options that deserved to have their rightful moment on the StyleShaker. I edited down a double digit shopping list to my top 6:
Time for the quiz, it's true or false so don't stress. If you can answer 'true' to any of the below questions, click thru, sign up, and get started on your own style evolution...
It's exactly what it sounds like. Check out my top 5 favorite links for the day that cover everything from catalog picks to fashion blogger compilations. Here's where I show some love and soak up the inspiration. Time to share:
1. Eva Mendes makes 'best dressed,' yet again. Surprised? Me either. (source: www.fashionologie.com)
2. Wendy adds another look to her beyond stylish arsenal. You've got to love a great hooded moment.
3. Still stuck on the Quicksilver Spring 2013 Catalog. Love the top on the bikini. It's officially on my Shopping List. Take me to a beach, stat. (source: www.www.google.com/catalogs)
4. Sure, it's a boys club. And yes, I wish I could be a fly on the wall. But what I really wish? Is that they'd send this girl an invite and make it a party of 26. I'm thinking I'd go full-on Sophia Loren with my look. Great video. source (www.thesartorialist.com)
5. First of all, I love that J.Crew calls it a 'Style Guide.' Second, this image just goes to show you the power of jewelry. Get your Core Closet covered, and by all means, pick out some statement jewelry to create a ridiculously versatile wardrobe. Layer it on!
I mentioned the StyleShaker Closet in the video a bit earlier. Here it is. Check out my Happy Place, where all of my favorite picks from my favorite shopping spots on the web find a home (as long as they don't sell out). Click through (the below image), see more bags, and move along to other fashion categories...
And as always, there's more where that came from. Keep the shopping and styling inspiration going strong...
See more on all things that circle around what to wear, how to wear it, and where to shop.