*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured or received a sample size in a monthly subscription box. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
I found EVOLVh on Instagram and had to see what this “luxury natural haircare” line was all about.
I bought their UltraShine Moisture Shampoo and they were kind enough to gift me a bottle of their UltraShine Moisture Conditioner to try with it. They’re SF-based so that was just a bonus. By the way, I mention this in the review, but having both the shampoo and conditioner to try out together made a huge difference, so keep that in mind if you're considering trying this out...
That said, this review, like every other one I serve up, is 100% honest, gifted conditioner or no gift. So what did I think? And, um, what is luxury natural haircare? Right, let's get to it:
What you’ll want to know:
- The conditioner is $28 and the shampoo is $26. You can buy both here: SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
- The reason for the price and why this is called a luxury natural haircare line, is because they are free of everything that could harm your hair AND they claim to use proprietary ingredients that no one else on the market does.
- It sounds like a lot of the cost goes into the quality of the ingredients used and technology to back it up.
- It really smells amazing. Like, sooooo good.
- The two things I noticed most were more shine and better manageability.
You'll love this shampoo and conditioner if:
- You have fine, color-treated, aging hair and are looking for a 90% organic haircare option that is also gluten free, you’re going to love this.
- You're ok with spending a few extra bucks on higher quality haircare.
- You have fine hair and need moisture but don't want it to be weighed down.
- You need an extra boost of shine without the added use of products after you get out of the shower.
You may not need this shampoo and conditioner if:
- Going organic is not a priority.
- If you have healthy, untreated “virgin” hair, this is not for you. There’s no need to spend.
- The idea of spending over $20 on one bottle of shampoo makes you cringe.
Thanks for watching!