*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
There are two main reasons why I'm returning my bottle of YSL's Touche Eclat Under Eye Concealer, and they are:
And B., it just doesn't conceal anything. Go get some tea and allow me to explain. Watch the video below (WATCH TIME- about 4 minutes):
- Ummm, it's a great highlighter, that's all I've got
- Oh and it's super lightweight, which helps the above statement
NOT A FAN OF:
- Sulfates, parabens, chemicals, toxic stuff on my face
- $42 for product that goes quickly
- It doesn't really provide coverage. Too light.
FINAL VERDICT: 1 'SHAKIE' (aka bubble) | This is a full-on return.
(1 = no go, 2 = meh, 3 = positive, not amazing, 4 = great, 5 = best, thing, ever)