*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured or received a sample size in a monthly subscription box. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
Call me melodramatic. Call me a creature of habit. Call me whatever you want, but this sugar scrub is probably the best addition to my evening routine ever. No really, ever.
It's therapeutic. I summons a Pavlovian, zen-like response in me (note: unlike Pavlov's experiment, there's no drooling involved...yet) when I swipe a little bit of this heavenly scrub on my fingertips and soak up that intoxicating, warm, sugary-sweet, vanilla-laced scent. So all this to say, I kind of like it.
Here's where I found it, how I use it, and a few more things you may want to check out:
Good to know:
- You'll love this if you're a fan of sweet scents. And vanilla, lots of vanilla.
- You'll like this if you're partner likes sweet scents. Buttercream frosting, but toned down a bit and with a squeeze of fresh citrus. I mean...c'mon.
- You will be a fan of this sugar scrub if you need to exfoliate (like the rest of the population) on a regular basis.
- There's coconut oil up in here. If you're not into that, pass.
- Oh right, product info: LaLicious Extraordinary Whipped Sugar Scrub in Sugar Kiss. It's $35 for the full size, or you can get 2 oz for $9.50.
- I bought it here. I'm on my second tub, but it lasts for awhile.