*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured or received a sample size in a monthly subscription box. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
I needed to find a green beauty replacement for the under eye concealer I’ve been using for, like, ever (Benefit’s Boi-ing) and rms beauty has been on my radar ever since I tested out their lip gloss pots a few months ago.
I decided to give their Un Cover-Up concealer/foundation a shot.
What you’ll want to know:
• It’s $36.00 and you can get it on Sephora.com here.
• rms beauty, while super on-trend right now, is also a makeup line you can get behind with clean ingredients. There are no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. Oh yea!
• It’s gluten and cruelty free, not to mention hypoallergenic. Ah-mazing.
• I used shade #22 and it worked really well.
• If you need heavier-duty under eye help, or have oily skin, you may want to pass
You'll love this concealer if:
- You want to clean up your makeup act, and go green with your beauty routine.
- You have under eye circles and need something lightweight that offers great coverage.
- You need one serum that has two heavy anti-aging hitters in it so you can avoid having a cabinet filled with different potions that may or may not actually work.
- Your skin is sensitive to most makeup (as I mentioned above, this is hypoallergenic).
- You don't want to spend over $100 for an effective anti-aging option.
You may not need this concealer if:
- You're not interested in anything over $10.
- You need serious, heavy-duty under eye makeup. You can build a bit with this, but it definitely isn't one of those thick concealers.
- You have oily skin. This product is lightweight and I mention a 'fix' for this below, but if you have oily skin, you may want to try something else.
Britt's tips & more:
- It slides on like a balm. I mention this in the video, but for a flawless application, I use the beauty blender sponge and dab a teeny tiny bit of Bare Minerals Mineral Veil on top because I have combination skin.
- I tend to not go too light for under eye concealers. It actually makes everything look worse when I do so I was super happy with the light-medium (#22) color I selected. It brightens but doesn't go too far.
Thanks for watching!