*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
One of my greatest joys in life is sharing amazing discoveries and finds with friends (and now, my readers/watchers).
I do it all the time with friends, co-workers, strangers on planes, you name it. So it only seemed natural to share my latest loves here as well. I needed a special spot on TheStyleShaker for all of the favorites that don't make it into my major product reviews tests (i.e. tinted moisturziers, foundation sticks, etc.) This is that little show and tell corner, so without further ado, welcome to round 1:
- Radha beauty. Get to know it (and fall in love with it like I did) here.
- Get your nails did. Here's more on the Zoya kit I received.
- A day without MyChelle is just a sad day. Check out my favorite scrub here.
- Loved this. Trying to find a non-toxic alternative. Meet, Exuviance.
- Week 1, done. Now let's see how those aligners work. More on this as I go through the process.
- Snag some Redken for your windblown-in-a-cool-and-edgy-way look. I really don't know my hair survived in the Bay Area without it.
- I swear by this workout routine. There's SO much out there, but I keep coming back to Jillian. I'm on day 11 out of 30 as I write this. Will report back on day 30 on how ripped and amazing I feel.
- 6 months, 4 tinted moisturizers tested, this is the big winner.
- There is no science to hitting 10k steps a day, but I'm all over it and I have to say, I'm feeling so much better. Watch the progress over on Instagram.
- 8 best selling foundations tested...see the winners.