*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
I just reviewed Jane Iredale's Dream Tint, tinted moisturizer ($41.00) and, while I still can't pronounce the woman's name correctly (as you will see in the video), I can tell you clearly that I have found my new go-to tinted moisturizer. It has taken a long time to get here, from Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue to Kiehl's to everything else, I've been on the hunt, testing, for awhile.
Watch the video (ABOUT 8 MIN WATCH TIME, READ: GO GRAB A LATTE AND CHILL) to get the scoop (& see the bloopers):
- That it's not too lightweight, but thick enough to provide coverage
- The brand is amazing
- The price for the amount I get in one bottle
- It felt great, even by the end of a long day and it has never irritated my skin
- SPF, non-toxic, vegan, you name it
NOT A FAN OF:
- The SPF at only 15 if I'm being picky
- I wish I could get a giant bucket of this stuff, but that's not realistic...
- If it's really dry out, I'll put a light moisturizer on under this because it soaks in very quickly
FINAL VERDICT: 4.5, Almost perfect!
(1 = no go, 2 = meh, 3 = positive, not amazing, 4 = great, 5 = best, thing, ever)