*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
I just tried out 100% Pure's tinted moisturizer, and I have to say, I kinda like it. But is it my new go-to? Find out: (WATCH TIME - 2:50)
- That it is really is 100% pure
- That it is lightweight and smells pretty amazing
- The amount of moisturizer I get
NOT A FAN:
- Too lightweight for what I want, which is more coverage
- I can't easily see what level of SPF I'm working with
FINAL VERDICT: 3.5 'SHAKIES' | It's high-quality and moisturizing, but doesn't give me the coverage I want.
I will definitely be trying out more 100% Pure products!
(1 = no go, 2 = meh, 3 = positive, not amazing, 4 = great, 5 = best, thing, ever)