*All views in this review are the opinion of the author. This post was not sponsored. I purchased the products featured or received a sample size in a monthly subscription box. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here.
Prime Day is not usually something I wait around for, but when I saw the email come through from Radha beauty about their big 50% off promotion for the Amazon event, I bought, and I didn't hesitate.
I've tried a few Radha Beauty picks in the past and have loved them, not to mention the prices (so, affordable). I purchased a few goodies, one of which was this Argan Oil Hair Mask. I put my hair through the ringer on the daily and knew I needed to add a few moisture boosters into my haircare routine mix so the timing could not have been better.
Here's what happened:
Good to know:
- It's only $12.95! And you can get it on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2tSNqKN
- It started as a small company that sold essential oils, became hugely successful on Amazon, and is now growing like crazy.
- To me it’s all about high quality at a ridiculously affordable price.
- I tried their anti-aging younger cream and was hooked. They had a sale for Prime Day so I ended up getting this and an under eye gel. This was half-off!
- Radha Beauty also says it works for all hair types.
You’ll love this if:
- You need to strengthen your hair. It won’t repair split ends but it will strengthen and moisturize hair you may be beating up with hair coloring and styling tools.
- You’re looking for a cleaner haircare option: this keeps it simple with 100% organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, and Aloe Vera gel.
- You want to prevent more damage.
- You have fine hair and need something moisturizing that doesn’t goop it up too much or weigh it down.
You will not love this if:
- You don’t have 10 extra minutes.
- Seriously I am struggling to find reasons why you won't love this stuff.
Thanks for watching!