Home page sample:
- redesign; main hero image will be a template you can switch out; this can also be a slider to show multiple images linking within the site
- top nav streamlined to 4 pages (*I put custom in there, but could also be an opportunity to call out bridal for wedding season)
- email acquisition: would need to setup an email account so you can start compiling a list in one location *IMPORTANT TO HAVE
- re-brand/streamline branding using specified fonts/colors, etc. To keep this consistent going forward on all channels.
- 100% SEO optimized
- 100% mobile-responsive
- cart functionality
- search functionality
Category page sample:
- Load all images and easy updates when new collections come in
- Ability to add product titles down the line and pricing
- I would recommend having all consistent images or it confuses the eye, just a UX thing :)
- Count on page can vary accordingly; fully adjustable
- SEO optimized
Product page sample:
This may be quick and easy just to get things up and running since I don't currently see copy. I would suggest just getting products up and running and then sending over copy/etc (unless you already have that?) to plug in after the fact.
- Optional down the line features could include "You May Also Like" functionality. Great for conversion (ex. NeimanMarcus.com).
About page sample:
- Adjust layout and imagery for easier readability
- Copy and paste what you have
- A great opp to include product reviews
- Should also think about having a VIP sign up here that goes to an email list just in case
MUST HAVES, ESSENTIALS FOR MVP (minimum viable product) Phase 1.
- 100% SEO/responsive, on Squarespace
- Re-branding or really, more consistent branding message/images/look & feel, revised UX
- Social media channel integration (what you already have integrated on the site)
- Total pages: *pls confirm, 9-10 landing (this includes home, about, FAQ, and top level category pages) + 50 or so product pages = 60-70 total
- Training (1-2 hrs)
E-COMMERCE SITE SETUP
- Get up and running on Stripe which involves:
- Creation of Terms & Conditions page
- Creation of Shipping and Return policy information
- Setting everything up on the back-end to a. take orders and b. capture customer information
- Product information on product pages (*this will definitely change scope SO I'm going to say this is a "maybe" out of the gate depending on your budget)
ADDITIONAL BUDGET, PHASE 2.
TRAFFIC DRIVERS: EMAIL & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Setup high level editorial calendar & systems to help automate email sends + social posting (depending on what is most important to your business)
- Graphic assets to use and edit
- Potentially break out Custom area
- Additional training
CONVERSION DRIVERS: PRODUCT PAGES
- Enhance product pages: image consistency, product details, etc.
- Seamless shipping update experience for the customer (notifications, personalization, etc)
- Include YMAL functionality and possibly reviews on specific pages