CLOSET ORGANIZATION CRASH COURSE TOOLKIT
1. CLOSET OVERHAUL CONTRACT.
How to print the contract out:
- CLICK ON THE IMAGE, IT WILL OPEN IN A NEW TAB
- HIT CONTROL OR COMMAND + 'P' TO PRINT. MOBILE DEVICES EMAIL THE IMAGE & PRINT FROM THERE.
OR...Copy & Paste the following from the screen to an email if it's easier for you:
I, ______________________ , promise to stick to the timeline I have scheduled on my Ultimate Closet Guide calendar.
I will not exceed four hours for my Closet Overhaul/Purge & Re-Org. I know the point is to act and I promise myself that is exactly what I will do. Get. It. Done.
I, __________________________, will have made space and re-organized my closet by / / .
I’m sending this to____________________for support and to hold me accountable to my closet overhaul actions. In exchange, I will give said ‘accountability bestie’ something to show my appreciation whether it’s a hug, glass of wine, a cupcake, proceeds from the clothing I'm about to sell on-line, a puppy, or all of the above.
Your signature_____________________________ date:
Your friend’s signature____________________________ date:
2. PARTNER IN CRIME INVITATION.
3. DECISION MAKER CHEAT SHEET.
4. CLOSET RE-ORG CHECK LIST.
1. Tradesy: Bottom line, Tradesy works and it's the fastest turn-around on listings that I've had out of all the other services you see here.
2. Poshmark: Lower price point items work here but we're talking fast fashion. There's the other end of the spectrum as well, designer/luxury items, but they are few and far between. The community is super engaged and interactive. This isn't the best for saving time, but it is fun to play with.
3. Threadflip: Threadflip offers a bit more flexibility with what and how you can sell. You can go with the self-service or full-service (White Glove) option, depending on what you have and your needs. You make 60% of the selling price this way. Or, go DIY and make 80% of the selling price if you have the time.
4. The RealReal: This service is best for those with plenty of high-end designer merchandise to sell that's in excellent condition (read: luxury resale). Also, to get the full service option, you need to live in a qualifying city. Basically, this is more restrictive to a large percent of the population but they curate an amazing assortment and sell through items like no one's business so, if you've got the goods, and can't be bothered with taking pics, sending things out, managing sales, then this is the option for you.
P.S. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT CONSIGNMENT SHOPS IN YOUR AREA AS WELL!
SIGN UP FOR THE 21-DAY CHALLENGE BELOW!