Tops, tops, and more everyday tops that hit that sweet spot on price. Opening you up to some new shopping destinations that you may love. Utility is key for this busy mama. Keeping it simple by upgrading your tops...
MY 6 STYLE DESCRIPTORS FOR YOU: 1. ON POINT/ON PRICE, 2. EASY, 3.GRAB-AND-GO, 4. PULLED TOGETHER, 5. WARM, 6. REAL
Mood board to the right
I like to put in a couple of visuals to get things warmed up and show you what I'm thinking.
Enjoy! Then check out your shopping list below...
LOOK 1 NOTES & LINKS:
- I love this for everyday errands, etc. You have flats so you can actually move around, and instead of blue denim I chose a fresh white. Feel free to put a basic blue skinny jean here too!
- The key here is accessories. You probably have the core jeans and sandals. The tops I have for you below, but using some less expensive jewelry always makes things look more pulled together and unique. Just a few simple touches make a difference
- Gold Layered Pendant Necklace
- Independent Reign Gray Linen and Leather Tote Bag
- Proenza Schouler PS-J2 mid-rise skinny jeans *I'm guessing you already have some white skinny jeans in your closet; if not, let me know and I can send more price-appropriate options like Paige on sale, etc.
- Dior 'So Real' 48mm Sunglasses *For inspiration only
- Rebecca Minkoff Triangle Climber Earrings
- Birkenstock Gizeh Metallic Copper Slider Flat Sandals *The flats pictured already sold out so here's another option!
- NARS Lip Gloss - Vida Loca (Limited Edition)-Colorless
LOOK 2 NOTES & LINKS:
- Ok you have options on this one: you don't need to go with plaid, but I loved the feel of that Rails top half-tucked into the skinny jean
- The Chuck Taylor was originally an ankle boot and then I switched it; you could also put a strappy neutral sandal in here as well, or TOMS!
- I love a crossbody that leaves you hands-free to do whatever you need to do; this is just a cool inspirational option; I'm hoping you can shop your closet for that and the rest of the accessories
- Converse Women's Chuck Taylor All Star Madison Low Top Sneaker
- Olivia Burton Ahead of Its Shine Watch
- Ray-Ban Classic Clubmaster Sunglasses-Brown
- River Island Womens Black super ripped Molly jeggings
- Thakoon Downing Crossbody Saddle Bag-Brown
- Rails Britt Cobaltcherry Flannel
YOUR RUNNING SHOPPING LIST:
**scroll to the right if you're on your mobile
You'll see plenty of top options in there. Also, I included more Bailey 44 and LA Made because they're American made and I love them as far as brands go.
I stuck with basic colors or prints/stripes because I think they'll last you for a bit. I'd say, if you can, invest in one every other month or once a month and see how it goes. The real styling note here is, you can spend less on jewelry or accessories and really take a great basic to another level. I always say a strong core wardrobe is the best thing to have and you don't have to spend hundreds all at once to get it. Just build slowly!
IN CASE YOU FEEL LIKE BROWSING...EVERYTHING ELSE I'M SHOPPING FOR LIVES HERE:
PROFILE INFO JUST TO HAVE ON FILE
Name: Linsey Outlaw
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your height?: 5'8"
2. What is your bra size?: 34A
3. What size jeans do you wear?: 26/2
4. What size dresses do you wear?: 2
5. What size tops do you wear?: Small
6. Do you prefer tops to fit tight, loose, or in the middle?: Middle
7. Do you prefer bottoms to fit tight, loose, or in the middle?: Tight
8. What size shoe do you wear?: 8
9. Is there a particular challenge with fit or recurring issue you face when shopping?: Dresses too short
10. What are your go-to stores/brands?: Hudson jeans, Costco, Sam's Club
11. What occasion do you need most help getting dressed for?: Casual everyday
12. How much do you spend monthly on shopping?: $50 total
13. Is there anything I should avoid?: No V-necks, no shorts, no short skirts or dresses--I love skirts & dresses but not too short
14. Please input links to Pinterest boards below!: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/382383824588155990/
15. Please submit a link to your Facebook profile.: https://m.facebook.com/linsey.outlaw?tsid=0.06476473924703896&source=typeahead
16. What category do you need the most help finding right now?: Tops- everyday
17. Is there anything else you would like me to know?: No strapless or spaghetti straps. This mama nursed her ta-ta's away! I'm shorts-phobic and wear dresses or jeans all summer long. I love hats. I only wear sneakers when exercising. I love wearing brands that are ethically produced, like TOMS & Noonday. Made in America is preferred, but I love a bargain, too, due budget constraints. Dry cleaning is a big fat nope!
18. Would you like to join the weekly shopping Scoop mailing list?: Yes please!
19. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?: I wanted to write greeting cards!
ON THE BLOG: