On the hunt for some everyday tops and dresses that can be worn everyday in some serious Florida heat; two kiddos, zero time, need a grab-and-go wardrobe that works quickly and looks pulled together
My BIG 6 style descriptors for where I see you going: 1. UNCOMPLICATED, 2. FREE SPIRIT, 3. SOFT, 4. GRAB & GO, 5. WARM, 6. ORIGINAL
Mood board to the right
THE OUTFIT INSPIRATION:
I like to put in a couple of visuals to get things warmed up and show you what I'm thinking. The items I put in here are for inspiration mainly, but you can shop by clicking on the links.
Enjoy! Then check out your shopping list below...
LOOK 1 NOTES & LINKS:
- I love the idea of a shirt dress cinched in at the waist; there's coverage, keep it cool with lightweight cotton, go with a flat sandal and just update the look using a few key accessories
LOOK 2 NOTES & LINKS:
- This look is about leveraging a couple of new tops you get and keeping things simple by pairing them with denim whether it's a distressed boyfriend jean, a go-to skinny jean, or a boot cut jean
- The bucket bag goes cross-body and allows you to go hands-free which is a huge plus
YOUR RUNNING SHOPPING LIST:
**scroll to the right if you're on your mobile
- I found a bunch of tops and several dresses as well. Some go over budget, but very few. I wanted you to see what I was thinking of, so you get a sense of the silhouette and then can go off on your own from there if you need to or I can set sale alerts for you too
- I kept things flowy, lightweight, and not too loud as far as print is concerned
- You'll definitely see some boho edge in there but nothing too far overboard because I want you to be able to wear these for more than one season!
IN CASE YOU FEEL LIKE BROWSING...EVERYTHING ELSE I'M SHOPPING FOR LIVES HERE:
PROFILE INFO JUST TO HAVE ON FILE
Name: Libby Boosalis
Email Address: email@example.com
1. What is your height?: 5'6"
2. What is your bra size?: 34C
3. What size jeans do you wear?: 6
4. What size dresses do you wear?: 6
5. What size tops do you wear?: Small/medium
6. Do you prefer tops to fit tight, loose, or in the middle?: Not clingy to my belly.
7. Do you prefer bottoms to fit tight, loose, or in the middle?: Loose
8. What size shoe do you wear?: 9
9. Is there a particular challenge with fit or recurring issue you face when shopping?: Never have time to shop. Stay at home with two kids.
10. What are your go-to stores/brands?: I don't have a go-to. I love loose dresses and bohemian style.
11. What occasion do you need most help getting dressed for?: Casual everyday. I need comfort and quick with not too much care (iron, dry cleaning)
12. How much do you spend monthly on shopping?: I have not shopped in a long time. I would like to spend under $100 on jeans and $50 on tops, but can go over for good quality staples.
13. Is there anything I should avoid?: I live in flats pretty much so I would love clothes that can go with sandals. Since I'm in Florida, I need clothes that are cool. I sweat a lot so any fabric that highlights sweat can be avoided too.
14. Please input links to Pinterest boards below!: http://pin.it/JZtRzui
15. Please submit a link to your Facebook profile.: /libbymck
16. What category do you need the most help finding right now?: Dresses, Tops- everyday
17. Is there anything else you would like me to know?: I don't think so! I'm Sara Tallent's friend.
18. Would you like to join the weekly shopping Scoop mailing list?: Yes please!
19. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?: Brain surgeon
ON THE BLOG: