Wear to work is priority (vegan focus)
6 words to describe how I see your style: SIMPLE, CHIC, EFFORTLESS, STREAMLINED, SMART, PULLED TOGETHER
Mood board to the right
LOOK 1 NOTES & LINKS:
- I went above budget on a couple of things, namely the blazer. I figured you probably had one in your closet already so use this as inspiration mainly.
- The overall look is a basic one, it just takes a few accessories to switch things up a bit!
LOOK 2 NOTES & LINKS:
- That tote sold out in the US so I linked to an alternative
- Those jeans are on serious sale right now so I included that link
- NastyGal has some serious vegan accessory options you should check out
- I included an alternate for the bracelet that was a lower price
LOOK 3 NOTES & LINKS:
- This look is to show you how to do something new with a few Madewell pieces you most likely have in your closet
- I went back to Lulu's for the kitten heel, but you can also use a mule from the shopping list below
- That pop color lip could be red or coral, whatever flatters most!
YOUR RUNNING SHOPPING LIST:
*2/8: I popped in a few top options for now and a couple of shoe options. The vegan shoe struggle is REAL! I do have one Forever 21 in there, but I was looking to avoid fast fashion. Lots of flats which work for your everyday. More to come.
*2/15: new additions! Clogs/mules & some picks I love at Reformation.
IN CASE YOU FEEL LIKE BROWSING...EVERYTHING ELSE I'M SHOPPING FOR LIVES HERE:
PROFILE INFO JUST TO HAVE ON FILE
Name: Laura Smith
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your height?: 5'8"
2. What is your bra size?: 36B
3. What size jeans do you wear?: 27 - 28
4. What size dresses do you wear?: 8-10
5. What size tops do you wear?: medium
6. Do you prefer tops to fit tight, loose, or in the middle?: loose to middle
7. Do you prefer bottoms to fit tight, loose, or in the middle?: tight to middle
8. What size shoe do you wear?: 8-8.5
9. Is there a particular challenge with fit or recurring issue you face when shopping?: I am curvy - but concentrated on the bottom half. I'm muscular but more bulky than long and lean. Typically I have a gap in my jeans at the waist just so they fit on my ass and thighs. Also I'd love some vegan clogs!
10. What are your go-to stores/brands?: Madewell, J.Crew, Banana, Boden, Asos,
11. What occasion do you need most help getting dressed for?:
New job - I work in a design team where the vibe is causal but stylish and I'm one of only a couple women. I typically dress more feminine tomboy but I feel like I come off just tomboy.
12. How much do you spend monthly on shopping?:
I typically do a huge trip 1x-2x a year spending a few thousand each.
Tops I struggle with $10 - $40 -- which feels like why I struggle figuring out what to wear to work on top....
13. Is there anything I should avoid?: I'm vegan and I'd like to avoid a lot of fast fashion while still having timeless pieces.
14. Please input links to Pinterest boards below!:
16. What category do you need the most help finding right now?:
Tops- for going out to dinner/drinks
19. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?: veterinarian ; photographer
ON THE BLOG: