Real change happens from the inside, out.
Welcome to a new approach to closet organization that starts with the head, not the hanger. Meet my 21-Day Clear Mind, Clean Closet Challenge:
I also just took the challenge myself. You can read more about it HERE.
SO YOU WANT AN ORGANIZED CLOSET HUH?
After overhauling the closets and transforming the wardrobes of hundreds of clients, I’m here to tell you that if you want real change in your life, addressing the clutter in your mind is just as important as addressing the clutter in your closet. It all starts with the 21-DAY CHALLENGE. Are you ready to take it on? Find out below:
1. Are willing to commit to writing, but more importantly, to yourself. This isn't a one-and-done kind of challenge. You can skip a day here or there, but the whole point is to make a little time everyday for yourself so you can create some serious inside-out change before you clean out your closet (like you've been talking about doing for awhile now).
2. Start to clean out your closet but always end up getting distracted, overwhelmed, or discouraged.
3. Want a change but you don't know where to start.
1. Aren't big into following through on projects (realistically don't think you can commit to around 10 minutes a day). No judgement, I get it. Just be honest with yourself on this one.
2. Just need some quick help getting organized and don't have the time to go all psycho-analyst on yourself. Go to Step 2.
3. Just need some quick help with shopping and don't have the time to go all psycho-analyst on yourself. Go to Step 3.
STILL NOT SURE? TAKE THE QUIZ.
WHEN YOU ARE DONE, YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: