Elsa was right. If you want a clutter-free closet, you need to know how (and when) to let it go.
This is what I have helped hundreds of clients figure out, but you don't need me in your closet to do this. That's what my guides are for.
*And you thought you thought Frozen was over...hehehe.
HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING ON TO WAY TOO MUCH FOR WAY TOO LONG?
Are you ready to part ways with the clutter in your closet collecting dust? Let's see:
1. Can stand the thought of letting go of one item in your closet a day. If even the though of that sends you into a full-on anxiety attack, you may want to check out Step 1.
2. Are finally ready to do it, not just talk about doing it. Sometimes it's a process so depending on where you are at, this is either a great idea or exercise in futility.
3. Love a good step-by-step guide and anything DIY. Get it gurrrrrl.
1. Aren't willing to put in the time (whether it is the full 30-day guide or just the 24-hour crash course). Be honest, I won't judge. I would rather you know up front before adding one more failed closet organization attempt to your list.
2. Get easily overwhelmed when a. putting together IKEA furniture or b. scrolling through the Cheesecake Factory menu. These guides aren't even close to that lengthy, but they do have a set number of steps you will need to follow to reach your goal.
3. (BIGGIE) Can't look at yourself in the mirror and find at least one thing you like in your reflection. Your emotional state is just as important, if not more so, than going step by step to clean things out. Get back on track with Step 1.
GOOD TO GO? FABULOUS.
IT'S TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN CLOSET ORGANIZATION ADVENTURE:
(Click each link to read a sample and learn more about what's inside)