My love affair continues with Azaleasf.com.
Check out a few more favorites I found, from New Arrivals, to Sale picks in the latest Just In post:
FIRST UP, SHOP MY TOP 5 NEW ARRIVALS THAT JUST HIT:
Because it's always boho-time.
Because you'e in the market for a strappy black sandal you can actually walk in.
Because you need another everyday black tote you can fit your entire life in.
Because you're over shoes with full heel coverage.
Because you don't want anyone to know you're having a bad hair day. Mission accomplished.
SHOP MORE NEW ARRIVALS:
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE SALE PICKS:
I rarely meet a drape front cardigan I do not like. This is not the exception to that. Looooove.
Nothing like being able to grab a wrap front LBD without having to think too hard about what you're going to wear on that date.
A military-inspired parka? Yes, I will, thank you very much.
Who needs a basic pump when you can get suede lattice action.
The perfect piece to throw into your workwear wardrobe mix. It's so simple and so chic. You can also go weekend-chic with it.
5 NEW ADDITIONS TO THE LOOKBOOK:
1. I would lose the choker and keep everything else. I am still not over that trend resurfacing but I'm sure I'll get there.
2. Great layers here. I love the fresh, updated take on what could be a very 80s-centric look.
3. A leather pencil skirt and lace-up heel will always make me happy, especially when that leather is burgundy.
4. Suede jacket + cropped pant + crazy cool black sandal = working.
5. I love the soft sweater, the embellishment of that massive bird is very Carrie Bradshaw, and that leather a-line skirt makes me happy. The wayfarers are a fresh addition to what is a relatively classic look.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: