I dig, you discover.
This week: It's all about Madewell.com...
TOP 5 NEW ARRIVALS:
Because it's so much cuter than your ex-boyfriends' shirt and carries none of the baggage.
Because it's always good to have a grab-and-go dress option hanging in your closet. Wear it under a blazer for work or denim jacket for the weekend. An olive green military jacket, cinched at the waist, would also be amazing.
Because you look great in red and you're mad for plaid. Ah-dore.
Because you need a loose, lightweight skirt option to wear to work and this weekend.
Because you need to give your feet a break and not in UGGS.
SO, THESE JUST WENT ON SALE:
I'm obsessed with Sorel right now so you knew these were going to make it onto the list. Tahoe is calling...
Clogs are back and better than I remembered. Under $100 makes this even better.
Wear it for sleepytime, or, work it into a casual weekend look with white pants, white shorts, white skinny jeans, dark wash indigo flare leg jeans, a coral pencil skirt, need I go on?
Just accept the fact that flare leg jeans are happening. I have. I actually never let them go. Loyalty.
This is why I love Madewell. take a plain plaid shirt and make it into this? Yes. Styling ideas: navy skinny jeans, white shorts, light wash flare leg jeans, wide leg black pants, a black pencil skirt and camel coat, done.
6. The Joni Boot in Suede- WAS $210, NOW $149.99
It's a classic and a basic, AND, a boot you can walk everywhere in. Win, win, and win.
NEW OUTFIT INSPIRATION PICKS FOR THE LOOKBOOK:
1. Karlie for Express is making me re-think Express. I suppose that was the point. It worked.
2. This pin is so basic and classic and yet, it is blowing up on my pin boards. Sometimes simple is best.
3. I love love love those boots. They make the entire look. That coat isn't too bad either.
4. Oh hey, meet you at brunch, I'll be wearing this (actually I won't but the rest of San Francisco will be):
5. Remember what I said about simple being the best option? Right, here it is:
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT: