I dig daily, you discover at your leisure. That's the name of the "Just In" game.
Let's do this!
HERE'S WHAT IS NEW AT SHOPBOP THAT I AM KIND OF CRAZY ABOUT RIGHT NOW:
Because it just looks like such an easy option for summer. One piece, done.
Because of that neckline and that blue. Gorgeous.
Because I am always on the hunt for statement rings.
Because a fresh white top with tassel details at the hem takes a basic to whole other level.
Just incase you needed the perfect white dress. Boom.
Because I had to. I just had to.
UP NEXT, MUST-SEE SALE FAVORITES:
Wear it over distressed boyfriend jeans, a fitted flare leg jean, a blue pencil skirt, white skinny jeans, wide leg coral pants, need I say more?
Essentials that hit right above the ankle, perfect to show off your shoes, especially ankle strap heels.
Speaking of ankle strap heels...these are the perfect addition to a basic black and white combination outfit or really any basic outfit you have that needs a lift.
Romantic, easily worn for a casual weekend and then dress it up for evening with leather leggings, a leather pencil skirt, dark wash denim, etc.
I love having henley tops on hand because they work on their own and layer under practically anything you can throw at them.
NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING?
NEW FROM THE LOOKBOOK
100% outfit inspiration, all day, every day. I keep a running list here.
Check out the new looks that made the cut this week:
1. An easy weekend look for semi-chilly temps. Bright with sneakers are still happening all over Instagram.
2. Love the look. If you want to be a bit more realistic, that crop top can easily be a full length shirt with off the shoulder detail or even a crisp white tank top. Or, go with a loose fitting v-neck white tee you can half-tuck into one side of the pant.
3. So much embellishment works well back to some solid colors in the same wheelhouse.
4. I can't get enough of this look. So simple. Four pieces and boom, you have some serious style going on. Not into the culotte? Not surprised. Go with a pencil skirt instead, or drop the leather and opt for a distressed denim skirt.
5. Layers baby, layers. This pin is super popular on Pinterest. It's not outfit rocket science, it just takes basics and pulls something simple yet chic together that you can wear all weekend long.
6. So cozy. A testament to jewelry changing the look of any outfit, even a basic cream turtleneck sweater.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: