I dig daily, you discover at your leisure. That's the name of the game.
I 'took inventory' today at Club Monaco. Check out the best of what just hit, what just got marked down, and get some outfit inspiration while you're at it!
CHECK OUT TODAY'S TOP 5 NEW, NEED-TO-SEE ARRIVALS:
A soft blush trench, the perfect transitional piece.
Drop the black blazer. It's time to add some warmth into your day-to-day fashion routine. Bring on the wine-soaked colors.
I'm liking the polished take on what is normally a casual skirt.
4. April Pump
I want, I want, I want. I love, I love, I loveeeeeee!
5. Lunarey Tank
A classic floating tank in another warm, red wine hue. Perfect worn as is or under any jacket/cardigan you have lying around.
MY TOP 5 NEW-TO-SALE PICKS ON THE SITE RIGHT NOW + STYLING TIPS:
I love the volume on this coat. You can wear it weekend casual with boyfriend jeans and kicks or out over a body-con black midi dress with an ankle strap sandal.
You lose the 'touch factor' on this cashmere sweater because this is all on-line but it, is, SOFT. Love it over a lighter wash, flare leg jean, a stick straight black ankle pant and a flat, or layered over a white tunic back to a wide leg pant.
This sweater dress is an essential/core wardrobe piece you'll be able to wear years from now. Wear as is with flat gladiator sandals, under a blush trench (see item #1 from New Arrivals) and strappy heel, or under a fitted striped sweater cinched at the waist with pumps. Layers, gotta love 'em.
4. Leatrice Lace Top- WAS $169.50, NOW $139
Soft and romantic, this lace top works with everything from shorts for festival time, to wide leg jeans, to skinny pants, pencil skirts, under blazers, and the list goes on...
5. Callie Soft Calf Boot- WAS $495, NOW $179
I saved the best markdown for last. I'm OBSESSED with this boot. The silhouette is just wide enough but not too wide at the calf. The heel is stacked (read=comfy), and it goes with everything from a skinny leg jean to a sweater dress.
NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING?
1. Because we should all look this good hailing a cab.
2. Interestingly enough, this is a super-popular pin. I say 'interestingly' because it's SO simple. That is probably the appeal. All you need is that suede trench and a wide leg jean to pull it off. Boho continues...
3. Again with the boho. Yes this lady is super thin, and I tend to shy away from that, but I liked the proportions here as well as the mixing of textures. A laced-up cotton top back to a tone-on-tone velvet pant. Liking that combo.
4. Black on black. For all of those lovers of grabbing something black and pairing it with something black, feast your eyes on this one. If you want to inject a little color, bring it in with a colorful lipstick or major (still slightly edgy) statement ring.
5. If you can never decide what to wear to just go run and grab coffee (sometimes that's a tough one; casual looks can be far more challenging to keep fresh than corporate ones) here you go. Having a strong core closet allows you to grab and go a few key (high quality) pieces so you can look pulled together without even having to think about it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: