I dig, you discover. Check out what I found today on Anthropologie.com...
SHOP MY TOP 5 NEW ARRIVALS:
I always love a henley and especially when it comes in an off-red color with stripes. Adore.
These may look familiar. I loved the entire henley look. Hence, these jeans.
I love the streamlined and striped take on a wrap dress. Chic for work and easily transitions into evening.
Love this sweater back to a wide leg pant or jean (or a military green pencil skirt). Plus, it's machine washable. What? Yes!
This is the perfect dress to have on hand for those days when I don't want to think about what to wear. It's a grab-and-go piece I can throw a blazer over or just wear with flats to brunch. Easy.
MY TOP 5 NEW-TO-SALE PICKS ON THE SITE RIGHT NOW + STYLING TIPS SO YOU CAN AVOID GETTING A DEAL ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO WEAR IT:
1. Moth Marled Knit Joggers- WAS $98, NOW $59.95
One of my favorite things to do is dress up a jogger pant for drinks at night by pairing them with ankle strap heels and a fitted top. It's like getting to wear sweats out at night...genius!
2. Building 18 Sylvie V-Neck Tee- WAS $49.50, NOW $29.95
Anthropologie is always good for a few basics that will hold up well. I love that this v-neck is in the front and the back. Layer it under a blazer, wear with layered necklaces over black distressed skinny jeans, or tuck it into a printed skirt.
The blue on this top is brilliant to say the least. I love it back to black skinny pants, flare leg jeans (also black) or polished up with a pencil skirt and d'orsay pumps. This is one of those tops you wear and get a ton of compliments on, plus that print isn't too trendy so you'll get good use out of it. This would also look amazing back to a gold metallic skirt if you're feeling bold.
I use scarves as a quick ace up my styling sleeve. You can take a basic outfit, add a scarf, and breathe new life into it every time. Plus, scarves have a way of classing it up a bit while performing double duty by keeping you cozy and warm.
5. Clare V Lou Crossbody Bag- WAS $399, NOW $239.95
A hat is always a good idea, unless of course you can't stand hats. I however, love 'em.
NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING?
If you mainly shop on an as-needed (last minute) basis, this is for you:
FROM THE LOOKBOOK
Discovering new shopping finds is fantastic.
Knowing how to wear them after you add them into your wardrobe is key.
I keep a running Lookbook of endless outfit inspiration to have on hand during styling sessions. Here are the latest additions to it:
* All images below were found on tumblr.
1. Keeping it simple with a chambray shirt tucked into cuffed skinny jeans and worn with a classic black stacked heel mule.
2. An easy spring/summer/festival look that takes a few classics and makes them look fresh.
3. Here is a simple way to wear frayed hem, flare leg jeans. You don't even have to be a super model to pull it off. I love how the boots peek out under those slits at the hem.
4. Bring on the blush hues. Get to know and love this color if you don't already. This duster coat back to chiffon peeking out at the hem is pretty stunning. Sometimes it's less about practicality and more about looking a beautiful images that inspire.
5. Easy like Sunday morning. A loose white tank, distressed boyfriend jeans, birks, colorblock tote, and round frame sunglasses. That's it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: