PS request: "I'm going on a coffee date with someone I really like at work and I'm not sure what to wear. I want to look flirtatious, but not too scandalous since I'll be coming from and heading back to the office. What should I wear?"
Blush baby, blush.
Nothing goes better with a growing crush than the color blush, and no, I'm not even trying to rhyme.
Check it out, and pop that clutch into your tote so you can go into this daytime date with a little less baggage (he he, get it? So wrong, I know)...
- Dior "Dior So Real" Sunglasses-Multi
- Kate Spade New York 'metro' Round Leather Strap Watch, 34mm
- Equipment Liam Washed-Silk Blouse
- By Malene Birger Pasinios Convertible Crepe Trench Coat
- Clare V. Snake Embossed Leather Foldover Clutch
- Current/Elliott The Fling distressed mid-rise boyfriend jeans
Here's to a coffee date with a little blushing, a little flirting, and maybe a little of this...
Or here's to a coffee date that leads to a dinner date. Awwww:
SO THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW...