I dig daily, you discover at your leisure. That's the name of the game.
I 'took inventory' today at Free People and I found some goodies.
Ummmm, can we talk about Joan Smalls modeling for Free People, um, people?
Actually no, we can't. Pictures are more fun. On that note, prepare to be mesmerized:
SHOP MY FAVORITE NEW ARRIVALS:
All of it. I'm loving all of it. Did someone say Coachella or even better, secluded vacay a la the Maldives?
2. Alexis Tunic
Free People feels it's boho-ness with this tunic. So many feelings. So much skin. Wear it as a cover up or with an elongated cami.
This back to a wide leg or flare leg jean and I'm done. The eyelet action makes me so happy.
Gladiatress is more like it. They may take an hour and a half to get into, but I have a feeling it's worth it.
Favorite model. Favorite jacket label. Favorite on fleek.
NEW ARRIVALS ON THE SITE IS ONE THING. FRESH MARKDOWNS IS ANOTHER.
CHECK OUT THE BEST THINGS ON SALE RIGHT NOW:
A hat is always a good idea, unless of course you can't stand hats. I however, love 'em.
So cozy. Cue your weekend sweater.
Just a small emphasis on the details makes this ankle boot different from the rest.
These are hugely popular on the site. Check out the reviews.
Anything that combines black and navy all in one is a 'yes' for me.
NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING?
Let me know!
Discovering new shopping finds is fantastic. Knowing how to wear them after you add them into your wardrobe is key. I keep a running Lookbook going as an endless stream of inspiration to use with my clients. Here are the latest additions to it:
1. Looks simple enough, and then you get to those sleeves. Love it.
2. It may not feel like Spring, but it will soon enough.
3. I love when a minimal outfit kills it. That knotted leather belt is a great idea.
4. Matching up tone-on-tone warm hues never hurts. Again, so simple, yet effective.
5. A trench coat and a lace up ankle bootie. You can't mess this one up if you tried.
6. I'm always drawn to more polished looks that come across easy and effortless. The stripes are working here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: