Here's an on-point cable knit that works perfectly into any Fall look:
Check out the shopping and styling notes below. Keep in mind, I don't usually post exact product matches here unless specified. Why? Because nine times out of ten, what's pictured is usually out of stock or super expensive, or both. If I would buy it or refer it to a client, you'll see it here:
- This burnt caramel cable knit has me thinking about the falling leaves I used to see in Boston; having a moment. Here's a crewneck sweater option that I'm loving for this
- Newsboy hat anyone? Try this one on
- Here's the perfect black suede ankle boot for this look and so many others; Thanks to Sam Edelman
- Try this with a dark wash, flare leg jean if you're not into the skinny silhouette (ummm...the J.Brand Maria just got marked down from $228 to $91.20 so jump on that before it's gone)
- Can we talk about how good that sweater will look with a leather midi pencil skirt and stacked heel pumps? Yes, yes we can...