Last weekend I was able to squeeze in some much needed magazine time. Elle's August 2015 issue had a few golden moments. Not to mention that COVER!
1. Um, yea...she killed it. Big hair, don't care.
2. They're talking white mary janes for Fall. I'm not convinced yet...
3. That Charlotte Chesnais bracelet is the coolest thing I've seen in jewelry in awhile. Practicality be damned.
4. Read the snippet. That's why I tore this page out actually. I love Elle's refreshing take on the topic of trends as "building blocks" rather than must-haves for a quick fashion minute.
5. Bottom left: that bag. THAT BAG!
6. Interesting runway-inspired styling with the button front shirt peeking out of the car wash skirt sections...Oh and again, that bag. THAT BAG!
7. A cropped bomber and a colorful slim pant? I'm intrigued. I'd start with a dark wash skinny jean. Maybe that means I'm more into the jackets than I am the super-saturated pop color pants. Bringing it back down to reality. It is fun to try out though.
8. Temporary color that boosts shine in the form of a serum? Sign me up!
That's all for now. Check back for more soon!