I can't believe I'm about to say this, but we've had a couple of weeks of rain in San Francisco lately and it got me thinking...
Once the shock of seeing 'wet stuff' fall from the sky wore off, I realized I had zero boots that could actually survive in serious precipitation. In Dallas I just drove so my shoe situation didn't need any utilitarian options. Sad, but true.
So I decided, in the interest of shoe closet preparedness, to buy a pair of Sorel boots that I have been obsessively talking about ever since.
It's like that first pair was a gateway drug to the rest of the collection. Now all I need is to book a trip to Tahoe so I can justify adding another color or silhouette into the mix. Cart before the horse, possibly. Knowing when I've found a perfect fashion-meets-function boot and jumping on it, absolutely.
Check out my 7 favorite Sorel boots below (I bought the Joan of Arctic with fur lining in slate and it, is, amazing):
1. Joan Of ArcticTM Knit Premium II Boot
2. TofinoTM Herringbone Boot
3. 1964 Pac Waterproof Suede and Rubber Boots
4. Joan of Arctic Waterproof Suede and Leather Boots
5. Glacy Explorer suede boots
6. Joan of Arctic Waterproof Suede and Leather Boots
7. Newbie Campus Leather Boots
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: