Feel Good Friday #3
It's #FGF time and I have a confession...
At the end of every #FGF list that comes out, I (the woman who recently had an intervention that led to a friend hiding my laptop in an undisclosed location so I wouldn't be tempted to get on it and work, #attachmentissues) tell you to unplug.
I'll be completely honest with you, I have not taken my own advice...until now. Tomorrow, with you (hopefully) I will officially unplug. No screens, no calls, no emails, no nada. And yes, I'm freaking out, but it's time to take the challenge I have served up to you each week. Time for me to woman-up and go off the grid. Time for me to let go, enjoy life & stop smothering the business I adore.
Where will I be? On the beach. You won't know because you won't see pictures posted on any social media channels. Gasp!
I hope today's list inspires you as it has inspired me. Join me in 'unplugging' this weekend? It's a date, or a challenge, or both.
SCROLL THRU AND SEE WHAT MADE IT ONTO THE LIST. IT'S RANDOM, IT'S FUN, IT'S MEANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY...GO AHEAD, SMILE. IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU.
1. The perfect sweater weather accessory.
2. Today's moment of 'ohhhh-mmmmm'
3. Elie. Always, Elie.
4. Perfect for people who talk with their hands (like moi).
5. We're all story tellers in our own minds. What's yours? Is it fact or fiction?
6. The power of a ruffle.
7. Say cheese StyleShakers…
8. Karma. Believe.
9. Send it to print (or prints, if you will).
10. The importance of taking in the view.
11. Ah yes, the perfect accessory to your Mulberry bag. An owl.
12. The power of the moon.
13. Please go out there today and do this.
14. "Um, excuse me? I wasn't listening…"
15. Epic collaborations.
17. When in doubt, watch Clueless for the 200th time.
18. 7 Cardinal Rules for Life. Just sayin…