FEEL GOOD FRIDAY
Sure, TGIF had a dark cloud over it for a quick minute after Gmail went down this am (gasp), but in true #FGF fashion, we're finding silver linings in everything. Gmail down=time to unplug.
Here are a few more feel-good features that will keep the change in perspective going strong, and hey, maybe something will make you smile as you head into your weekend.
That IS the goal after all.
SCROLL THRU AND SEE WHAT MADE IT ONTO TUMBLR THIS WEEK. IT'S RANDOM, IT'S FUN, IT'S MEANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD.
GO AHEAD, SMILE. IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU.
1. You can't be in a bad mood when wearing prints like this. Fact.
2. Maybe it's time to try on a bun, hun. Why not?
3. Well-behaved is overrated.
4. Happy cupcake? Yes, I will, thanks.
5. When an editorial shoot goes sporty in all the right ways.
6. Dancing with wolves, or really, THE Wolf.
7. New ways to hit your daily fruit quota.
8. How to have your white dress moment (nope, not talking wedding).
9. This is EXACTLY how I feel about fashion.
10. Learning how to let it go.
11. Oh right, so THIS is how you do a an over-the-knee boot.
12. The impact of a single SPARK (shout out to ADubs and Yogasport Dallas).
13. The perfect RSVP.
14. Now THIS is how you do a wine room.
15. A new way to look at V-day pinks-and-reds.
16. Listen up: You don't always need a plan.
17. You do always need a jumpsuit.
18. My motto of 2013 (hence the whole leaving corporate and Dallas to leap into the great unknown of being an entrepreneur in San Francisco, thing). Also, lyrics from a Coldplay song. Just sayin'
19. Feast or famine, am I right?
20. I do some of my best thinking up here.