Full closet with nothing to wear? Not anymore. Check this out:

 

WHY HAVING A STRONG CORE CLOSET MAKES GETTING DRESSED RIDICULOUSLY EASY:

 

Your CORE closet is where it all begins. This is the foundation of everything and it involves a few key "workhouse" wardrobe essentials that, once you have, make life so much easier. 

After hundreds of closet consultations, I've discovered the perfect ratio of CORE to TREND picks in a closet and yes, you guessed it, it's 80/20. 80% of what is in your closet should cover your go-to core pieces. The rest, 20%, should encapsulate those trend-forward picks. 

 

"But what are those pieces? And more importantly, where do I shop for them?"

The 2016 80/20 Checklist covers the "what" and "where" to shop for each item on the list (*where I shop).

PLUS: You will get outfit examples and no-BS styling notes on how to best utilize this wardrobe tool for your life and body type.

 

STEP 1

TAKE INVENTORY:

AUDIT YOUR CURRENT WARDROBE SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOU HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO FILL IN ANY GAPS.

STEP 2

PRIORITIZE SHOPPING:

GRADUALLY BUILD UP A FOUNDATION THAT MAKES GETTING READY IN THE MORNING RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE.

And all for less than a latte...

 

Click below to get your hands on the 80/20 Checklist I bring into every one of my client's closets (and my own) during a consultation: